Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
1088 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9 | 604.331.1000
The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel is situated in the centre of vibrant downtown Vancouver, and is a short walk to business and entertainment neighbourhoods, the boutiques on Robson Street, Yaletown restaurants and popular attractions, including the Art Gallery, Granville Island and famous Stanley Park.
The hotel is easily
accessible by public transportation, including Skytrain.
View more information on the accommodations page.
Parking & Sustainable Transportation options
View more information on the getting to the conference page.
SkyTrain and Taxi Information
Taking the SkyTrain from YVR:
- Take the Canada Line to Vancouver City Centre.
- Walk south along Granville to Nelson Street and turn right.
- Follow Nelson Street to Burrard Street and the Wall Centre.
- Taxi service to the hotel from Vancouver International Airport: $31.00 (flat rate)
- Limousine service to the hotel from Vancouver International Airport: starting at $53 (Sedan) (exclusively through aerocar)
- Taxi service from the hotel to the Port of Vancouver - Canada Place Terminal: around $10.00
- Taxi service from the hotel to the Port of Vancouver - Ballantyne Terminal: around $15.00
- Taxi service from the hotel to Pacific Central Station (Railway): around $15.00
The Wall Centre neighbourhood consist of three tall, blue-glass towers at the corner of Helmcken and Burrard.
Flying to YVR? Take Advantage of WestJet Discounts!
WestJet has kindly offered Housing Central conference delegates 10% off Econo fares and Plus fares for travel between Vancouver and anywhere WestJet flies in North America (offer does not apply to Flex fares or on code-share or partner airlines). Discounts are good for travel from Nov. 11 to 27. To book online, use coupon code C21QB44 or if you are booking though a travel agent, use both the coupon code and the following promo code WKK86. For details on how to complete a booking with these discount codes, please visit westjet.com/conventions.
The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre is fully wheelchair accessible. Please note that the Sheraton is a large hotel and workshops rooms are not all located in one area. Delegates who require mobility assistance must coordinate arrangements with their respective organizations in advance of the conference. BCNPHA will not be responsible for any costs related to mobility assistance for delegates.